Tomorrow's automotive technicians are being trained at Green River College.
The Automotive Technology Program at Green River College combines a variety of learning strategies including hands-on training, lecture, computer curriculum, and text-based work to meet the learning needs of all students and to reach our goals of educational excellence.
Our program provides up-to-date training in the eight areas of of automotive technology defined by Automotive Service Excellence (ASE):
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Engine Performance
- Engine Repair
- Manual Transmission and Transaxle
- Automatic Transmission and Transaxle
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning