Renewals must be paid online by credit or
debit card. Washington Certification Services no
longer accepts renewal payments by check or
money order. Renewal payments by check or money
order received in the email will be returned.
Online payments are accepted November through
February. You will be eligible to pay the renewal fee online once you have received the BAT Certification
Renewal Notice. The online renewal log-in screen can be accessed in several ways:
- Enter the URL provided on the renewal notice into a web address bar.
- Use the link provided in the email renewal notice.
- Select the Renew Online Now button located under BAT Certification Renewal on the
Washington Certification Services web page.
Follow these instructions to pay your BAT renewal fee online:
1. At the BAT Renewal Payment log-in screen enter your last name and BAT certification number.
2. The system will verify whether you are eligible to renew your certificate. If eligibility is
approved you can select Pay With Credit/Debit Card.
3. Enter all required information on the
Make a Payment screen.
4. When the payment process is complete print the
Web Receipt Confirmation for your records.
5. A receipt will also be sent to the email address provided on the payment screen.
6. All online renewal payments must be submitted by the deadline date on the renewal notice.
7. If Washington Certification Services is notified after the last day of February that payment
made before the last day of February has been rejected by the credit card company, the
certificate will be non-renewable.
Your online payment will usually be processed within 10 business days. After it is processed a
certification validation card for the renewal year is sent by first class mail to the address on record
with Washington Certification Services.